We now offer the 'Extra full' Buckwheat Hull STANDARD pillow for those people who might require a higher pillow or would like extra support. The Bio-Oz Buckwheat Hull Pillow STANDARD 44cm x 67cm is a licensed Australian Made product proudly supporting Australian farmers and manufacturers and providing a quality product direct to you. The Bio-Oz Buckwheat Hull Pillow is made from Australian grown buckwheat hull (husk) and 100% Australian woven cotton and weighs approx. 4kg. Buckwheat hull is a natural renewable product and has been used in pillows for centuries.
The Bio-Oz Buckwheat Hull Pillow is a healthy, comfortable and anatomically correct support for your head, neck and shoulders, and many health care professionals recommend buckwheat hull pillows. Our buckwheat is grown on the tablelands of NSW and southern QLD. After harvest the buckwheat is de-hulled, the hull is then cleaned and filled into Australian woven 100% cotton cases, The Bio-Oz Buckwheat Hull Pillow moulds to the shape of your head and neck. Plump up the pillow, then burrow your head in while leaving your shoulders on the bed. Adjust the position if necessary so that your neck is fully supported.
- The Bio-Oz Buckwheat Hull Pillow has a zip so you can add more hull or remove hull for a flatter pillow.
- As with any new pillow, it may take a few days or so to adjust; as soon as you do you'll never want to sleep on another pillow ever again.
- The Bio-Oz Buckwheat Hull Pillow will last for at least 10 years.
- We offer a full money-back guarantee (including the cost of postage) against faulty manufacturing or materials.
- Please do not heat The Bio-Oz Buckwheat Hull Pillow or put in the microwave. Not suitable for babies.
- The Bio-Oz Buckwheat Hull Pillow is also available in a SMALL and STANDARD size pillows.
- Order now and enjoy the comfort of your own buckwheat hull pillow.