A member ofAtelier's Chiropedic range, this is a chiropractor endorsed mattress. Certified chiropractors were closely consulted each step along the way to ensure that we get the right mix of structure, coils, comfort materials and quilting for Australian users.
If you are looking for an indulging bed, a healthy bed, a bed that delivers the exceptional sleep quality without a scary price tag, your journey ends here. Mission accomplished.
- 15-Year manufacturer limited warranty. *
- Turkish organic cotton knitted fabric. *Fine yarn, softer and more lustrous than regular cotton. More porous then regular cotton, superior moisture absorbency.
- Breathable Airmesh side fabric
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified. Tested free of harmful substance.
- Hypo-allergenic materials.
- 99% dust mite resistant.
- 100% natural latex.
- Soft conforming foam.
- High density foam.
- Innovative Coil pocket spring system. Triple tempered alloy coil, better elasticity then many of its counterparts, anti-rust, anti-corrosion and extremely durable.
- Independent pocket spring which follows the contour of your body, maintaining spine in its natural posture, providing the deep down correct support.
- Motion isolation minimising partner disturbance.
- No flip technology, designed to eliminate the need to flip your mattress.
- Chiropractic 7 zone system. Chiropedic range mattresses are chiropractor endorsed.
- Edge Support
- EdgePlus System. To overcome traditional edge weakness of rolled mattresses, a zone of stronger spring is built to surround the mattress to allow full use of total mattress surface and for sleepers to lie up to the edge of mattress without roll-off.
- Rating: 6.5 out of 10
- Medium-firm design (firmer coils with softer upholstery).
- Mattress Height
- Size & Weight
- 183cm x 203cm 52.0kg (King)
- 153cm x 203cm 42.0kg (Queen)
- 138cm x 188cm 39.0kg (Double)
- 107cm x 203cm 32.0kg (King Single)
- 92cm x 188cm 28.0kg (Single)
- Packaging & Unpacking
- High tech vacuum rolled packaging technology for easy handling and transport. Mattress will expand in minutes after unpacking and will be usable within 1 day. Please allow the mattress to expand for at least 24 hours before you sleep on it. Mattress may take up to 7 days to fully restore. Due to compressed packaging, the final 5% of manufactured height may take longer time in some cases.
- Packaging Content
- 1 x mattress (bed base not included)